The Alpinestars GP Pro auto racing suit is packed with premium features at a mid level price. The GP Pro driving suit is ideal for any form of racing and features a new assembly ergonomic construction focused on breathability and comfort. The multi-layer GP Pro suit utilizes advanced safety materials which offer highly effective heat transfer protection. Available in a range of colors, this extremely lightweight FIA and SFI homologated suit, which has been developed in Formula 1, WEC and NASCAR, has strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance. The GP Pro suit also features bootcut leg opening which are prefered in stock car and circle track racing.
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 certified.
- Racing construction
- Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved comfort and anatomical fit while giving the suit maximum breathability.
- 100% Nomex® outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
- Nomex® based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
- Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking and durability.
- Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
- Lumber and back Nomex® stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
Boot cut leg opening construction.
- PLEASE SEE PRODUCT IMAGES FOR SIZE CHART