The Alpinestars SP auto racing shoes are designed to offer fantastic levels of comfort, breathability and performance at an economical price. The suede upper allows for great comfort and range of motion while the rubber sole is derived from Alpinestars F1 racing program to deliver both enhanced feel and grip of the pedals.
- FIA 8856/2000 and SFI 3.3 certified
- Main upper constructed from premium suede for durability, comfort and fit.
- Full tongue upper, lateral and medial constructed from perforated suede for enhanced ventilation and increased breathability.
- Traditional eyelet lace closure system for safe and secure fit.
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- Alpinestars lightweight rubber compound sole with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.