The Alpinestars Stella GP Pro auto racing suit has been designed and developed for an optimized women s performance fit. The Stella GP Pro driving suit is perfect for women any form of auto racing. The Stella GP Pro features an anatomically profiled construction for the female body shape focused on breathability and comfort. The multi-layer Stella GP Pro suit utilizes advanced safety materials which offer highly effective heat transfer protection. This extremely lightweight FIA and SFI homologated suit, which has been developed in Formula 1, WEC and NASCAR, has strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance. The GP Pro suit also features bootcut leg opening which are prefered in stock car and circle track racing.
- FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 certified.
- Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved comfort and anatomical fit while giving the suit maximum breathability.
- 100% Nomex® outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
- Nomex® based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
- Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking and durability.
- Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
- Lumber and back Nomex® stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability.
- Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
- Boot cut leg opening construction.
- PLEASE SEE PRODUCT IMAGES FOR SIZE CHART