The Alpinestars Stratos Auto Racing Suit is a comfortable, lightweight, relaxed-fitting performance racing suit that can be used for all types of racing. The Stratos driving suit incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials and is certified to SFI homologation standards. The new Stratos race suit is lightweight and anatomically optimized while featuring a shiny Nomex outer material finish to give the suit a vibrancy which aids the visibility of sponsor logos. Driver comfort is also paramount, and the Stratos has you covered with knitted stretch panels on the arms and back, pre-curved arms and legs, as well as extended shoulders to offer a greater range of movement. Other details include an internal pocket, a fleece lining, cuffs on the arms, boot cut on the legs and flat seams on the shoulders. It really is hard to find a better looking and performing race suit at this price level.
• Advanced three-layer Aramidic construction suit for improved heat resistance performance.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction facilitates the effective extraction of a driver in event of a crash.
• Bootcut leg construction for comfort while driving.
• Weight 410g/sqm.
• Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back waist provide maximum comfort and ease of movement Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort.
• Adjustable belted waist for a precise fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum fit while driving.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuffs.
• Wide thigh pockets offer convenient storage.
• Relaxed fit.
• Certified to SFI (SFI:3.2A/5) standard.
• 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.