The Alpinestars Supermono racing shoes have been made available after years of testing and development in Formula 1. The Supermono uses an innovative new closure system, supple kangaroo leather, strategically perforated sections and Nomex lining to produce extremely lightweight racing shoes that give you the best in performance, fit and feel.
Alpinestars new closure design features an extensive Velcro® strap and elasticated gusset that closes across the instep allowing for a true ergonomic fit. They have significantly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit. The laceless design offers quick and easy in and out of the shoe as well as a tremendous weight savings. This is truly one of the lightest racing shoes in the world.
- Certified to FIA and SFI 3.3 homologation standards
- Main upper constructed from supple, lightweight kangaroo leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhance comfort while driving and walking.
- All graphic elements are printed on the leather for improved weight savings.
- Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue and collar increase ventilation and breathability.
- Tubular lining construction in Nomex® material for excellent levels of heat resistance and weight savings.
- Tongue padding made from double layer CarbonX® fabric for additional flame retardant properties.
- Alpinestars lightweight rubber sole with special line textured grip for improved pedal feel.