The Alpinestars Supertech racing suit provides the ultimate in lightweight safety and performance. The development for the Supertech came from Alpinestars extensive experience and driver feedback in Formula 1. This is hands down one of the most impressive race suits in the world.
Not only is the Supertech ultra lightweight it also provides features such as a pre shaped design to reduce fatigue, a fully floating arm construction and strategically placed stretch panel on the back for breathability and anatomical fit.
The Supertech has an engineered three layer construction of aramidic and Nomex fibers to meet the FIA's latest 8856-2000 homologation standards.
- The ultra lightweight multi-layer construction of Nomex and aramidic fibers along with breathable panels allow for the ultimate in performance, fit, flexibility and body temperature control.
- The Nomex outer shell offers exceptional heat and flame resistant properties for true safety in the car.
- Fully floating arm construction from a stretchable knit fabric allows for full mobility while behind the wheel.
- The F1 derived anatomical stretch panels in the lower back, sides, crotch and knees provide fantastic flexibility and fit, both in and out of the race car.
- Pre-shaped ergonomic arm and leg patterns provide the optimum fit while in the driving position.
- A soft collar constructed of knit fabric and Velcro allow for a secure and comfortable closure.
- The Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulettes provide a simple extraction system for safety personnel.
- The printed logos on the suit help to reduce the overall weight.
- The suit comes with a washing bag for convenient cleaning and helps to keep the suit looking new by protecting it during washing.