The Alpinestars Tech 1-Z racing shoes utilize advanced technologies and premium materials to produce a high performing and lightweight driving shoe. Constructed from kangaroo leather the Tech 1-Z features a streamlined foot shape, perforated breathability zones and rubber compound sole. These racing shoes provide fantastic comfort, freedom of movement and safety.
The innovative new Alpinestars closure system is comprised of a DuPont Kevlar® speed lacing system integrated with an exclusive Alpinestars proprietary wire closure system. This system envelopes the foot for maximum support and structure.
The Tech 1-Z shoes can also be used in a traditional lacing format with included Nomex laces.
- FIA 8856/2000 and SFI 3.3 certified
- Shoe upper is constructed with lightweight kangaroo leather for excellent comfort and durability.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced comfort.
- All graphic elements are printed for weight savings.
- New Alpinestars F1 thin rubber compound outsole provids unsurpassed levels of feel and grip.
- Extended perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue for improved ventilation and breathability.
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- Low-cut collar in heel to allow for greater Achilles comfort and improved range of movement.
- Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® material for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight.