The Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX racing gloves were developed with feedback from Alpinestars drivers in Formula 1. The Tech 1-ZX is a premium race glove that incorporates a range of groundbreaking material and construction innovations resulting in a significant reduction in weight as well as improved levels of mobility, grip sensitivity and cockpit comfort. The Tech 1-ZX is significantly lightweight and features an ergonomically designed grip, palm, and fingers as well as external seams for maximum steering wheel feel.
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards
- Innovative flame-resistant aradamic fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic inner lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
- The combination of innovative material construction methods results in a significant reduction in glove weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
- Newly developed latex sprayed interior grip zone improves comfort and combines with outer grip zones for superb control and feel on the cockpit’s controls.
- New ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility and control.
- Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for improved performance fit to reduce fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
- Alpinestars’ cuff opening design with 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.
- External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.