The Alpinestars ZX EVO base layer top for auto racing is manufactured with Lenzing FR. This unique and innovative material provides exceptional flame resistance and heat transfer protection. The Alpinestars ZX EVO undershirt is used in Formula 1 and developed to be extremely lightweight, thin and incredibly soft to the touch. This allows for superior comfort and breathability under your race suit.
- Formula 1 spec undershirt, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars.
- Lenzing FR® is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke.
- This exclusive material is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics.
- Lightweight, seamless construction ensures maximum driving comfort with minimal material encumbrance.
- Elongated rear profile for improved fit in the seated position
- Fabric construction is extremely soft to the touch ensuring a pleasant feel against the skin.
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 homologation standards.