Please note that many Bell SA2015 helmets are on back order. Bell is slowly receiving new helmets and we are filling orders on a first come first serve basis.
The Bell Racing RS7 Carbon racing helmet was based around the design of the HP7 used in the top forms of auto racing such as F1. The RS7 Carbon uses a lightweight carbon shell and shield design to improve aero performance, energy absorption and reduce noise. The helmet features a ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels with carbon intake covers.
The RS7 Carbon is available in two versions, a regular interior and a Ear Cup version which is compatible with ear cups to reduce noise. Both versions can be adapted for closed cockpit forms of racing with top forced air inserts to improve ventilation. The RS7 Carbon can also be used with Bell s chin bar, top gurney and rear spoiler kits to enhance aero performance and stability at higher speeds. The RS7 Carbon uses the SE07 3MM shield with Double Screen Anti Fog Insert (DSAF) which features the SV SE07 pivot system with a thumb tab on the driver s left side to allow for easy shield operation. The helmet also includes M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices.
- Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Shell
- Advanced Ventilation System with 14 Intake and Extraction Channels with Carbon Air Intake Covers
- Compatible with Ear Cups to Reduce Ambient Noise
- Adaptable for Closed Car Forms of Racing with Top Forced Air Inserts Including Eyeport, 8 Hole and 10 Hole Options to Improve Internal Ventilation When Used with Forced Air System (Sold Separately)
- SE07 3MM shield with Double Screen Anti Fog Insert (DSAF) (SV SE07 Pivot System)
- Designed to Work with Bell s Chin Bar, Top Gurney and Rear Spoiler Kits
- Adapted for Closed Car Forms of Racing with Top Forced Air Inserts to Improve Ventilation
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices
- Snell SA2015 and FIA 8859-2015 Certification
- PLEASE SEE SIZE CHART IN PRODUCT IMAGES