The new Impact Racing Accel device provides fantastic comfort and safety for a head and neck restraint. The Impact Accel is affordably priced and adjustable for use with any seat angle in any type of racing car. The Accel is constructed from lightweight yet durable DuPont carbon composite material, and can withstand the demands of nightly racing whether you compete in drag, circle track or off-road. Includes helmet hardware, no need to purchase separate FHR posts for your helmet!
- Manufacturer Certified to Comply with the SFI Foundation's 38.1 Specification.
- Adjusts Between 10-40 Degrees for a Variety of Uses.
- Weighs Less than 2 Pounds (1.8 Pounds or 816.5 Grams).
- Body Forming Shoulder Pads offer Unparalleled Comfort.
- Offers Superior Angular Impact Protection & SFI 38.1 Compliant.
- Made from Carbon Fiber DuPont® Composite Materials.
- Includes helmet hardware, no need to purchase separate FHR posts for your helmet.