The Pyrotect Ultra-Lite Carbon Race Seat is made with an ultra lightweight 14.5 lb. 100% carbon fiber shell to attain the highest strength to weight ratio while offering FIA approval. The FIA Approved Ultra-Lite racing seat combines the Pyrotect Ultra-Lite construction with comfort, performance, and safety at a remarkable price. The Ultra Series race seats are designed to accommodate many different styles of racing while providing comfort for a wide variety of people. As a rule of thumb, the Ultra-Lite racing seat will fit an individual with up to approximately a 32-inch waist. The Ultra-Lite racing seat comes standard as a durable one-piece carbon fiber construction, with comfortable memory foam and shock absorbing material strategically placed throughout, velour and leather material used for outstanding wear resistance and prolonged life.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell weighing only 14.5 lbs.
- One-Piece Design for improved safety, durability, and comfort
- Comfortable thigh support for added safety
- Special shock absorbing material at the top and on the sides of the seat
- Monolithic construction for increased durability
- Works with Pyrotect 5 and 6 point harness systems
- FIA 8855-1999 approved
- PLEASE SEE PRODUCT PHOTOS FOR SEAT DIMENSIONS