The Sparco Arrow RG-7 Evo Auto Racing Gloves takes the performance and comfort of the popular Arrow driving gloves to the next level. The Arrow RG-7 Evo gloves offer an improved fit due to an advanced single-layer fabric construction. The palm continues to feature the super sticky HTX printed grip design, but now features ergonomically designed zones for even better grip and mobility. Touch sensitive fabric, a first for fire-proof racing gloves, are featured on the index finger and thumb for compatibility with most touchscreen devices such as phones, tablets, and advanced data-acquisition systems. The shape of the pre-curved gloves is enhanced with a redesigned thumb shape for increased comfort, while an improved internal elastic band allows a strapless design without sacrificing fit. Finally, fresh graphics and all new colors keep the Arrow Evo gloves stylish while still offering a classic Sparco look.
- Touch Screen device compatibility
- Single Layer construction for improved comfort is SFI & FIA approved.
- Ergonomically designed HTX high-grip palm.
- Padding in the carpal-region of the palm reduces vibration-induced hand-fatigue.
- Pre-Curved shape for increased comfort.
- Slash Cut Cuffs
- FIA 8856-2000 & SFI 3.3/5 Approved