The Sparco X-Light RS-7 is a brand new auto racing suit for 2016 that exemplifies Sparco s famous lightweight suit design. The X-Light RS-7 is 120gr lighter than the previous X-Light suit and even adds new features.
The X-Light RS-7 uses a new lightweight Nomex outer layer along with an ultra-soft inner layer to provide you with extensive fire protection and ligt, soft, comfortable feel. The X-Light RS-7 also features the same stretch panel technology found in the HOCOTEX Eagle racing suit for the fully floating sleeves and multi directional back panels. The Eagle stretch panel fabric is lighter and more durable than what is found in previous models and allow for maximum comfort in the cockpit. A unique found in the X-light RS-7 is additional stretch panels on the thighs and on the pre-curved arms for maximum range of movement.
The X-Light RS-7 also boasts built-in safety features like a HANS-compatible epaulette design, and X Cool Silver treatment on the inner liner that draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver.
- FIA 8856-2000 approved
- 120gr lighter than 2015 X-light (size 52)
- Pre-curved Arms for comfort
- Fully floating knit sleeves w/ Eagle Stretch Fabric
- Multi-direction back stretch panels
- Strategic stretch panels on arms and thighs
- Exclusive Nomex® fibers provide superior fire protection and durability
- X Cool Silver treatment applied to inner liner draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver
- Ultra-soft comfortable inner liner